Re: Pennsy X29

Robert J. Amsler, Jr.

Thanks.

Bob Amsler

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 12:48 PM
To: 'Robert J. Amsler, Jr.' mpfan1@... [STMFC] ; STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Pennsy X29

‎Bob

According to a PRR plan sheet for ladders, the X29 has

The vertical Styles are 1-3/4 by 1-3/4 by 3/16

Outside to outside the ladder width is 20

The rungs have the rivet holes 18-1/4 apart

The rungs are 3/4 inch in diameter

The rivets fit into a 5/8 hole

The vertical spacing, rung to rung is 15-3/4

Hope this helps

Mark