From: 'Claus Schlund' claus@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...>
To: STMFC <STMFC@...>
Sent: Mon, Mar 6, 2017 9:13 pm
Subject: [STMFC] What is the third car from the camera?

Hi List Members,

I'd like to invite everyone to consider the nice image linked below:

http://lists.railfan.net/erielackphoto.cgi?erielack-12-05-13/C3665.jpg

The two cars closest to the camera appears to PRR class GS gondolas.

What is the third car from the camera? Pickle car? Gondola with covers?
Something else?

Claus Schlund