From: Tony Thompson tony@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Tue, Mar 7, 2017 3:42 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] BLI 6K Tank Car photos posted

Tim O'Connor wrote:

But didn't TRIX previously try to render this car, and they ran into a lot
of flak here for their mistakes too?

    Yes though they were hindered by their seriously unusual truck-coupler-underframe design, not the least bit easy to fix. This one has far less warts, IMO. And I'm already looking at mods toward insulated ICC 103 and 104 cars of this size.

Tony Thompson