From: tangentscalemodels@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Tue, Mar 7, 2017 8:40 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: BLI 6K Tank Car photos posted

>> Garth Groff wrote:
I have asked Tangent to consider an ACF 10K high walkway Type 7 or 11. I've been lobbying various manufacturers for these for years. I have two of the 8K F&C cars, but really want a couple of 10s (the WP used them up until the end). This is a much needed car for the first half of the 20th century, made in the thousands for numerous owners, and very distinctive. Perhaps if some of you also asked Tangent, they might give this more consideration.<<

Tangent Scale Models really does appreciate the enthusiasm for another tank car model from our brand.  We heard Garth's request for these ACF cars a few months ago and here again.  I will save you guys the trouble of ganging up on Tangent with emails and phone calls to offer this specific ACF tank car.  Why?

We have a clear direction for our next tank car releases.  Our next car will be doing a modern crude oil tank car, sorry.

PS - that's a joke.  Sit tight, and save your pennies!

:)

David Lehlbach
Tangent Scale Models