From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 3:22 PM
To: stmfc@...
Subject: [STMFC] STOCK CAR LOAD/UNLOAD TIME?

Hello Group,

With this discussion about stock car interiors I begun to think about filling those interiors.

My question is… Considering the load to be cattle, how long, on average, would it take to load a typical stock car. Also, the follow-on question of how long would it take to unload a typical stock car.

Next question(s)… would sheep or hogs take longer or less time to load or unload?

Thank & Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA