Re: Rapido DS NP box car

Donald B. Valentine

---In STMFC@..., <timboconnor@...> wrote :

 what is so "crappy" about Kadee graphics?
 Cordially, Don Valentine

Don

Just my subjective feeling about them. If you've ever ordered
Kadee decals and placed them next to decals from almost anyone
else (they use the same printing process to make their decals)
you should understand what I mean. "Accuracy" refers to their
fidelity and legibility and completeness (high marks) but not
to their opacity or brightness (low marks)

Tim O'Connor

    That's better. Never having used Kadee decals I can only
state that problems with opacity or brightness I understand.
Unfortunately I've had that experience with several brands of
decals.

My best, Don Valentine