From: STMFC@... on behalf of Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 1:52 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Santa Fe reefer questions

I have an image of SFRD 10356, an Rr-46 with the old "backwards"
SFRD hatches, still in service. Also a 1969 image of SFRD 9040, an
Rr-43 with its original hatches - But this particular car carries a
recently applied "MDSE SERVICE RETURN TO AGENT SAN ANGELO TEXAS"
stencil. Merchandise service!

Other 1960's photos with the "normal" ice hatches are all from the
later Rr-5x classes.

Tim O'