RPM-East wrap up

Eric Hansmann

The 2017 RPM-East prototype modeler meet in Greensburg, PA, was held last weekend. 206 people registered and there were 436 models displayed. Seven local layouts hosted operating sessions on Thursday evening. Those seven layouts and six additional layouts were open for a Sunday self-guided tour. The vendor rooms featured 44 tables full of great stuff. The RPM-East committee thanks all the presenters, vendors, and attendees who participated. We look forward to the 2018 RPM Valley Forge event in Malvern,PA.

Here's the 2017 RPM-East photo gallery!

http://www.pbase.com/ehansmann/2017_rpmeast

Please share this post with your friends and encourage them to attend an RPM meet. Here's the RPM calendar page. Please send me an email off list with additions and corrections.

http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/rpm-event-calendar/

Eric Hansmann
RPM-East web and publicity guy

http://hansmanns.org/rpm_east/index.htm