From: "thecitrusbelt@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 4:59 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Boxcars At Auto Plant

This 1935 image is from the Huntington Library Digital Archives (http://hdl.huntington.org/cdm/) and shows the Studebaker plant in the
Central Manufacturing District in Los Angeles:

Use the slider above the images to enlarge it.

As to the boxcars lined up at the plant, would anyone hazard a guess as to whether these brought parts in, were ready to receive finished automobiles or were in dual service?

Also notice the apparent game of craps in the foreground.

By the way, there are many railroad photographs on the Huntington Library site.

Bob Chaparro
Hemet. CA