Gesendet: Montag, 03. April 2017 um 19:54 Uhr
Von: "Jared Harper harperandbrown@... [STMFC]"
An: Proto-Layouts@..., STMFC@...
Betreff: [STMFC] Resin car assembler wanted

Apparently unlike many model railroaders who do not plan to finish their model railroads I would like to get mine mostly complete before I croak.  I really love the prototype research and I like operation, but all the stuff in between like building models is not a big thrill although I am getting structures and scenery built.  Anyway I am looking for someone who assembles resin kits.  I have been sending kits to Pierre Oliver who does a really outstanding job but isn't getting them built as fast as I would like.  Is there someone else who assembles resin kits for pay?

Jared Harper
Athens, GA