From: "'Claus Schlund' claus@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: CB&Q Gons at the Kaiser Richmond Plate Shop

Hi John, Al, and List Members,

John, here is an in-service image of my model of CB&Q 195451.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5560/30610106755_10cfe49bee_o.jpg

I made some modifications and did some superdetailing on it, but the car is available in RTR plastic from Micro-Trains in N scale.
John, you did not mention what scale, but as I recall from your past posts you model HO scale, correct?

I can send you some prototype images of this car series if you like, send me an email and let me know.

Claus Schlund