From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 2:27 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Running Boards Replacements (Sorry, No Ladder Talk In This Post)

This photo link is from the Chicago and North Western Railway Archives Art Collections.

It shows running boards that have been replaced over time. I'm sure it has been noted here previously but this would be a good detail to model.

https://pixels.com/featured/freight-train-headed-away-from-navy-pier-chicago-and-north-western-historical-society.html

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA