Re: Duryea cushion underframe

John Barry


Tangent parts from their riveted gondola. The top and bottom are on separate sprues so you need to purchase both to make up a set of coupler pockets. Unfortunately they are not in stock as of a couple weeks ago.

John Barry

On April 23, 2017, at 3:03 AM, "richard haave therrboomer@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:


Does any one manufacture a coupler pocket car end that resembles a Duryea underframe in HO gauge?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Dick Haave

Join to automatically receive all group messages.