Posted by: "Tony Thompson"tony@... sigpress
Date: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 am ((PDT))

A detail to note on these cars: the end porches are added onto the original car body. The net result is how most cabooses were built -- the end sill is under the end door, not out at the end of the platform.

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705www.signaturepress.com
(510) 540-6538; e-mail,tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history