Mystery car

mwbauers

Can someone look up the original RR that owned the about 36-foot cast drop bottom flatcar that spent its last years as HCMX-4403 in the Harnischfeger Milwaukee plant??

It was scrapped a few years ago and looked like it was maybe pre-war era.

I got lots of pictures of her with repair plates and a flood of cut off load supports on her. The weathering from that is a mind blower.

Harnischfeger must have used her for many years to ship the larger sections of their mining shovels to the customer.

I suspect it to be post WW-1 of one of the local RR's. The corporation is just to the south of the main Milwaukee Road shops and the CNW runs through the middle of the property.

Mike Bauers