Re: Pressure regulators for airbrushing

Charles Peck

If my original post had been read fully, including the post I quoted, one might have noticed
that I was referring to the use of a Harbor Freight regulator on the full tank pressure.
No where did I suggest that 3000 PSI should be used in an air brush.
When I am risking my personal safety around highly compressed gasses, I want equipment
that is worthy of trust, not the "El Cheapo" brand.  But I suppose some folks do not see
a risk factor in high pressures.
Chuck Peck in FL

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 1:07 PM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

lol - yeah I'd guess that 3000 psi is well beyond the "crush strength" of
the average HO scale model. assuming you could even hold onto the airbrush,
hoping it didn't impale itself in your chest...

Tim O'

Chuck Peck wrote:
"Personally I would not want to risk putting 3000 PSI on the cheapest possible product."

You must have some serious premature drying issues if you're using 3000 psi HP air.  Plus it must beat up the models pretty bad.  [/sarcasm]

Ben Hom