Re: Looking for Box Car Advert.

bill stanton

YES! Thanks very much...I have the issue on my computer and can read it with magnification.

From: STMFC@... on behalf of Garth Groff sarahsan@... [STMFC]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 1:27 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Looking for Box Car Advert.

Bill,

Is Monon 1 the car in which you are interested? I have a copy of the ad from the NMRA, but it is too faint and small to copy. The original ran in the September 1948 TRAINS. I'm sure Kalmbach could help.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

On 4/25/17 3:25 PM, bill stanton bill_stanton60@... [STMFC] wrote:

I'm looking for an ad that had a boxcar and listing of all the places traveled and commodities carried in a single year.

I know I've seen it in a couple of different places and it might have been an eastern road.

It was quite distinctive and useful (I remember it listing cigarettes from virginia or north carolina).

Can anyone help me locate this as I can't remember where I've seen it.

thanks

bill