NERPM in Enfield, Conn. is June 2-3

Dave Owens

Hello all:

This year’s NERPM, scheduled for Friday and Saturday June 2-3, and is
approaching quickly. If you haven’t preregistered or made your
reservation at the Holiday Inn Springfield South in Enfield, Conn.,
please don’t wait too much longer. You can now register online on our
site.

We have a tentative clinic list posted on our website:
http://nerpm.org/clinics-2017.html

A schedule is in the works.

The meet features dozens of clinics, a large model display, great
vendors, a white elephant table and several manufacturers, including
Rapido, Atlas, ESU, ScaleTrains and True Line Trains. We also expect
some historical societies to attend.

We have a variety of great vendors attending, including Funaro &
Camerlengo, Ron’s Books, Bob’s Photo, the Hobby Gallery, Minute Man
Scale Models/Scalecoat, Crusader Rail Services, New England Rail
Service, Bethlehem Car Works, Greg Gordon, Speedwitch Media, Mask
Island Decals, Shortline Model Products, Tom’s Trains, Yarmouth Model
Works and others.

On Sunday, several layouts will be open to those who attend the meet.

We hope you can make it.

Dave Owens