From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 9:17 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Work bench/table height?

Hi,

  I'm going to move/rebuild/redefine my workbench.  Is there some kind of 'standard'

for how high a workbench surface should be relative to either the height of the chair

you are sitting on or the height of your elbow?

  Although this topic is off topic - I do intend to use the new workspace to build

steam era freight cars ... is that good enough for the moderator?  (Yes, that's a

real question and I will "take it somewhere else" if the moderator says "not

here, please".