From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 9:59 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [STMFC] Re: Warren Tank Cars In-train in 1954

Fenton,

I think that the second car is in fact insulated. If you look closely, you can see the tank bands appear to disappear just about the turnbuckles. That car is much newer.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL
Blockedhttps://www5.vetmed.auburn.edu/~smithbf/

On May 1, 2017, at 7:59 AM, O Fenton Wells @srrfan <mailto:@srrfan> [STMFC] <STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC@...> > wrote:

Gentlemen, I'm no freight car expert but the two Warren cars appear to be different. One appears to be insulated (Obviously a Sunshine kit;>) With the black or dark lower band while the other appears to be non insulated and no dark band at the bottom. I'm assuming Warren had both types.

Blockedhttps://farm9.staticflickr.com/8750/28004957510_666dfbfac9_k.jpg <Blockedhttps://farm9.staticflickr.com/8750/28004957510_666dfbfac9_k.jpg>