Re: using blue flags

Tony Thompson

Bob Chaparro wrote:

The blue flag decals mentioned in Tony's blog were from:

DM Custom Decals
Donald Manlick
2127 South 11th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
920-684-8688

I tried calling several times but after the phone was answered I was cut-off. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

  Yes, I added a comment to my modeling post, identifying Don. In fact, Don passed away in February 2015 and the existing stock of decals was auctioned off. But I have not been able to find out whether the artwork survives and if it is in use by anyone. The reach of this list might be great enough to turn up an answer.

(510) 540-6538; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history