From: "Garth Groff sarahsan@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 4:28 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] using blue flags

John and friends,
Did anyone else notice the nominal 37' boxcar at the freight platform to the left? Another possible car from Dennis' new offering.
Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

On 5/3/17 11:23 PM, John Barry northbaylines@... [STMFC] wrote:

You see something new each time you look at it.  It's particularly interesting for me as I lived six blocks east of this location when I was in Albuquerque, many years in the future.

Even more Steam Era Freight cars at the loading dock.  Note the fuel cars.  The first car is the same in both pictures Tk-K 100563.  The second car seems to be the same Tk-J, ???54.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA