From: STMFC List <STMFC@...> on behalf of STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 10:06 AM
To: STMFC List <STMFC@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] using blue flags

Garth,

If you are referring to the short car to the left of the box in the map scheme, it is an AT&SF car which would likely make it a Bx-O/14. Those cars had fishbelly side sills and can't be built out of the box from the new (and very nice) Acurail car. It may be the foundation for a kitbash, but I haven't figured that out yet as all three of the kits I've gotten are with the straight center sill.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines

Golden Gates & Fast Freights

Lovettsville, VA