Re: using blue flags

Bruce Smith

Bob,

I would guess that the car pictured is class BX3 or BX6 rather than the cars Sunshine did, which were FeP and FeT automobile cars (and their post-war derivatives).

The Bx3/6 cars are available in HO from Westerfield

And their really cool stock car derivatives are available from Westerfield as well:

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On May 4, 2017, at 10:40 AM, rwitt_2000@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

We are discussing two different views of the same subject the one Dennis provided a link and this one that includes more box cars at the freight house.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/item/fsa1992000783/PP/

My guess is that two of the box cars on the track closest to the camera is what Sunshine termed "sectional sheathed".

http://www.sunshinekits.com/sunimages/sun69a.pdf

Regards,

Bob Witt