From: 'Claus Schlund' claus@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Sat, May 6, 2017 2:54 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Don't be chicken

Thanks Don for your thoughts and research.

I checked the 1916 CBD, and it also has a builder's image of Live Poultry Transportation 732.

I checked the 1912 CBD, and it also has a builder's image of Live Poultry Transportation 732, also Live Poultry Transportation 500
(a 36ft car without truss rods), American Poultry Car Co 101 (a 36ft car with truss rods), and a car built by Milwaukee Refrigerator
Transit & Car Co.

I checked the 1895 CBD, and it has a builder's image of Live Poultry Transportation 121 (a 33ft 10in car with truss rods) that looks
like it might be similar to the type represented in the drawing but not an exact match.

I'm wondering if the drawing might be from a trade periodical of the time, and not from a CBD.

Claus Schlund