Re: THINNER FOR FLOQUIL SOLVENT BASED PAINTS

Jeff Coleman

I used straight Tolune or Xylene for 20 years. Both bulk sources ran out, going to test Acetone based paint thinner next time I get out the airbrush.

Jeff Coleman

On May 10, 2017 2:16 PM, "WILLIAM PARDIE PARDIEW001@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

I believe that this was discussed a short time ago and I thought that I had saved and printed the information but apparently not so.
Someone had documented the chemical components of the Floquil solvent based thinner.  Could someone please forward this to me?

Also is anyone using a commercial thinner that does not require mixing?

Thanks in advance:

Bill Pardie