From: destorzek@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Mon, May 15, 2017 11:47 am
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Weathered Roof - PFE Reefer

---In STMFC@..., wrote :

I believe some of you are seeing are image artifacts. The digitized image appears to have high contrast and the dark lines along the roof ribs are just very dark shadows. Look at the back of the coal bunker it is also completely black as is the rear of the first tender.

Bob Witt
Agree with the hard shadows on the near side of the seam caps, but I thought we were talking about the "puddle" effect surrounding the base of each seam cap.

Dennis Storzek