Re: Shipping Coal - How Far?

Aley, Jeff A

A month ago, Randy posted the following:

Arkansas - (Products of Mines other than Petroleum 1950)

CA - 50,000 tons

OR - 200,000 tons

WA - none listed

I presume that a significant part (majority?) of the production from AR was bauxite, a lot of which was shipped to OR to be turned into aluminum.

Regards,

-Jeff