From: STMFC@... <STMFC@...> on behalf of kemal_mumcu@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 7:03 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Can I modify a Type 21 underframe into Type 11?

Hi folks,
I'm about to start working on a Life Like 10 000k tank car kit that was obviously inspired by the following photo from Ian Cranstone's site Nakina.net

http://nakina.net/photos/bmmx/bmmx001804.jpg

Now, to my eye the prototype seems to rest on a type 11 frame (correct me if I'm wrong) and not on the type 21 frame that Life Like provided. My question is what do I need to keep in mind when making alterations. Can I back date a type 21 frame to a type 11?

Colin