Re: Can I modify a Type 21 underframe into Type 11?

Kemal Mumcu

Thanks for adding to this discussion all. Ian, you provided information on this car previously unknown to me. The 1800 series listing seems to have died in 1929 according to your site. Was this car renumbered after 1929? And if so to what series?

Knowing this car is from the 800 series is helpful as I have a photo of 893 from the Vancouver area that shows detail.

So basically as I see it, I need to modify the side and end sills and rebuild the walk way supports to make this a earlier type underframe?

Colin