Re: Shipments: "Military Kraut"

dale florence <dwwesley@...>

True

From: "anthony wagner anycw1@... [STMFC]"
To: "STMFC@..."
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Shipments: "Military Kraut"

Dale I bet they had so much warehoused they made units use it up rather than just discard it. How else would you get rid of so many thousands of tons of canned food anyway? Feed it to the GIs of course. LOL Tony Wagner

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 5:39 PM, "dale florence dwwesley@... [STMFC]" wrote:

I was in Germany from 63 to 65, and we had C ration two to three times per year.

Dale Florence