Re: Essential Freight Cars

Donald B. Valentine

---In STMFC@..., <npmoyer@...> wrote :

I too would like to see a reprint in book form, as I was not a subscriber to RMC during most of the years the series covered, however, Ted has stated repeatedly and emphatically that the series would not be offered in book form for whatever reason. Unless he has a change of heart, we’re beating a dead horse.

Nelson Moyer

Some of us will have an opportunity to beat that dead horse on 2 & 3 June at the New England RPM Meet.

I will speak quietly with Ted about it as I am certainly one of those who feel all the articles would be more useful if presented all together in one book. There may be some copyright issues but even those could probably be addressed if Ted were to have White River Pub. actually do the printing and distribution of such a book.

Cordially, Don Valentine