Re: InterMountain A.M.C. (Alternate AAR Standard) Hopper Undecorated Kit

Scott H. Haycock

The plain arched end is included. The 6th end is the flat end with U channels instead of angles.

Scott Haycock

Thanks for your reply.

You list three ends included in the kit. By "peaked" do you mean the "arch" or "radial" ends or the angular heap shields. The Dreadnaught end is based on the arch end. They also list a notched arch end. By my count there are five different ends: flat, arch, notched arch, arch with Dreadnaught and angular heap shields. I am looking for the plain arch end

Bob Witt