Re: Essential Freight Cars

Mikebrock

Brian R. Termunde writes:

It was very politely pointed out to me to my that my comment about "modelers" was not clear enough, and so if I inadvertently offended anyone else, I most sincerely apologize! That was most certainly not my intention.

As I mentioned to the gentleman who contacted me offlist about my post, ….”

While it is probably not needed, I think I will respond to this message. Obviously, anyone can comment about virtually anything Offgroup [ not on the STMFC ] However, no member need apologize to another member regarding a message sent on the STMFC. In fact, the STMFC does not allow members to criticize others ON the STMFC.

As I have said before, the only armed members sitting at the table are STMFC mgt…myself and Jeff Aley.

Mike Brock

STMFC Owner