Re: DL&W #46982, photo attached

MDelvec952

Photo of DL&W 46929 is attached ....Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: MDelvec952@aol.com [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
To: STMFC <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, May 29, 2017 11:05 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: DL&W #46982, was two three domed tank cars

Coming to this party late, but none of this series of cars were rebuilt by DL&W. They were retired as wood-bodied cars. This series had Youngstown doors. The F&C resin model for these cars is quite faithful. Nearly all in service cars got the 1942 Phoebe billboard scheme, but none are known to have seen the 1955 bolder billboard.

....Mike Del Vecchio