Re: Kits are now for sale

Corey Fischer

Thanks Pierre!! I know a few people that would be interested!

On Jun 5, 2017, at 5:04 PM, Pierre Oliver pierre.oliver@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Let me review options with the pattern creator

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com
On 2017-06-05 5:03 PM, Corey Fischer hexomega2319@... [STMFC] wrote:

I'd love to have some for my 1929 focus.

NOt at this time, but I hardly ever say never

On 2017-06-05 4:53 PM, Corey Fischer hexomega2319@... [STMFC] wrote:

Pierre,

 Any chance of an original configuration? Us pre depression guys would love to be able to use this car.

Corey

Promise me sales of at least 50 units and I'll do whatever you like!

On 2017-06-05 3:54 PM, rule292@... [STMFC] wrote:

Pierre,

Any chance of ever doing your masters/cars in O scale?

Big shortage of wood sheathed cars in "The King of Scales"  (insert humor emoticon after that old fifties tag line).

Rob Mondichak