Re: YVRR layout video on YouTube...

Jack Burgess

The videographers who shot the layout video are looking for other related videos from me. I have been doing SketchUp/3D printing clinics for a couple of years now at regional and national NMRA conventions as well as RPM meets at Naperville and Cocoa Beach. Those clinics are designed to illustrate how to get started in using SketchUp and 3D printing. If there is enough interest, this subject will move up on their priority list…

Jack

From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 6:13 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] YVRR layout video on YouTube...

I would like to see a video for others can get started in 3d train modeling jack you know how can you post a you tube video?

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017, gtws00@yahoo.com [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Jack,

What an amazing layout. The Scenery is outstanding. I was impressed that all the Structures appear to actually be on foundations or timbers. I can say that for your modeling of freight cars and track work as well. Love the animations for the signals and water spout.

I have a question on 3D printing. Is Sketchup still available. I thought I heard the free version is gone?

Thanks for sharing

George Tpman

--

Thomas j Cataldo