Re: Help on tank colors - GATX 68508

Tim O'Connor

Jim

Which Tangent tank car frame did you use?

Tim O'Connor

I just matched a partially assembled Tangent tank car with a Red Caboose Undec 10K tank car kit. The Red Caboose tank is a perfect match to the Tangent frame. The bolster to bolster length is the same. In fact the truck screws on the Tangent will screw directly into the existing holes in the bottom of the Red Caboose tank.

The existing Red Caboose dome is 60". The dome on the CSC tank in the picture might be the same. The major item we still need is DECALS.

Jim