From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 6:05 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Re: YVRR layout video on YouTube...

Jack,

What an amazing layout. The Scenery is outstanding. I was impressed that all the Structures appear to actually be on foundations or timbers. I can say that for your modeling of freight cars and track work as well. Love the animations for the signals and water spout.

I have a question on 3D printing. Is Sketchup still available. I thought I heard the free version is gone?

Thanks for sharing

George Tpman