From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 9:10 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] HO scale 3D printed D&RGW gondolas

Hello Group,

I happened across this seller on Ebay, offering HO scale 3D printed 42' and 46' Rio Grande GS gondolas. Here's a link:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bonsallscalecarshops/m.html?item=232371077764 <http://www.ebay.com/sch/bonsallscalecarshops/m.html?item=232371077764&;rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562> &rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

If the link doesn't work, the seller is Bonsall Scale Car Shops. I haven't purchased any of these kits, so I can't comment on the quality, but I know models of these prototypes have been long desired by many folks on this list, and I have not seen them discussed on this list.

They look nice in the pictures, and they are certainly more economical than the W&R model! I wonder if the seller is a member of this list?

Regards,

Bob Heninger

Minot, ND