Re: Mainline Modeler - Hundman Publishing

Al Kresse <water.kresse@...>

Do not assume anything.  Ask a general question to C&O HS folks to get Bob's Hundman's intent.  C&O HS rates ease of sharing railroad knowledge as their top priority.  I would GUESS not-for-profits just need to ask.

I don't have first hand knowledge of the agreement.

Al

On June 15, 2017 at 2:20 PM "rxensen@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

That is an interesting change as Bob and I spoke several years ago about C&NW articles and at the time he gave the society verbal permission to use any C&NW article needed for the CNWHS Modeler.

 Per your statement we now have to ask the C&O society?
Ron Christensen