Posted by: fgexbill@... lnbill
Date: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:42 am ((PDT))

Just a thought: Would it be possible for someone familiar and has some history in this discussion to take the most relevant posts and files related to this topic and put them into a resource more easily accessible over on the "Steam Era Freight Cars" website? Rob Adams who currently administers the site will be at Collinsville later this week and I would be happy to speak to him about it.

Maybe a two or three person job but this seems to come up from time-to-time. Having the material and the research involved live some place accessible would have great value I think.

Bill Welch