Re: Presence of Canadian Cars (autos)

Greg Martin

Allen,

Yes pool were around and the yes Canadian cars were in auto parts service but from parts plants to assembly plants and that is what you are seeing in this service. New finished cars didn't come across the boarder as far as I have seen in our era. I believe that cars marketed in Canada at the time I believe has different model name if I recall correctly.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 6/24/2017 8:45:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, STMFC@... writes:

Hi,
  Were Canadian cars in auto parts/new auto's pools? (did pools even exist yet?)

Copeland reports show 18000 loads Wab > CP, 24000 loads CP > Wab in 1947.

Allen Rueter