Praise from the Collinsville Il RPM

Clark Propst

The crew for putting on another outstanding meet!  I don’t know what their secret is, but it sure works! The highlight for me were the great clinics. Great to see John again, loved the little mustache under his nose  ;  ))
Also a vender had an abundance of old Sylvan freight car kits, made up for F&C cancelling.
Had a chance to use Scott Thornton’s new Porto throttle. Once the Iowa Engineered guys explained to me how the thing functioned, it was a real joy to run.
A note about freight car clinics I attended. Jared Harper’s got guys thinking and set Doug Harding up for a possible future clinic I’ll be looking forward to seeing. Michael Gross’s weathering clinic was outstanding as well as Ed Hawkins in-depth study of 40’ PS1s box cars. Thinking, hoping, the next RPM Cyc will cover them?
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa