Re: Reboxx products

spsalso

I had my first dealings with Reboxx about 2 months ago, over the phone.  I first bought their sample pack, then I used that to figure out my order.

The person on the phone was very helpful.  There was no hint in the conversation that Reboxx was "disappearing".

I paid by credit card and got my stuff.

I don't think this operation is big enough to have someone covering the phone all the time.  I wouldn't even be surprised if the owner/operators had actual lives.  Other than selling little bitty wheels.

In fact, the follow-on "main" order was done completely through e-mail, as they then had my credit card on file (with my permission).

Ed

Edward Sutorik