From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 12:12 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Interesting Freight Car

The sign reads “FOR EXCLUSIVE USE BETWEEN LACLEDE COKE PLANT & MISSISSIPPI VALLEY IRON WORKS”.  That would place it in the St. Louis Terminal district with my guess being the south side on the Iron Mountain perhaps in Lesperance Street yard just south of the Municipal (Free) Bridge, aka the MacArthur Bridge.  I will defer to Ed Hawkins for more detailed information or any corrections to my best guess on the location.

David Jobe, Sr.

Saint Ann, Missouri