New Tangent Tank Cars

Mark.Rossiter@...

I know we are not supposed to discuss manufacturer's business practices on this list, but what if they are AWESOME!  I ordered one of the new Tangent insulated tank cars on Wenesday and it was in my hands on Friday.  The model is stunning!  The only thing I had to do with the car after opening the package was wipe off my drool and swap out the wheelsets with Tangent semi-scale wheelsets.  I absolutley love the products these folks produce.  Steam era freight car modelers have absolutely nothing to cpmplain about.

Mark Rossiter