Re: New Tangent Tank Cars

Mark.Rossiter@...

Thanks Tony.  Yeah, I started out commenting on the customer service practices, especially the prompt shipping (AND getting the order right the first time), but quickly shifted gears into the products themsleves.  I also appreciate that David is a regular and contributing member of this list and that he and his partners are willing to listen to our desires for steam era freight cars and then deliver them!  To me, that falls into the Business Practices end of the spectrum.

This latest ofering is definitely not your grandfather's tank car model.  :)