From: "Eric Hansmann eric@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2017 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Two more Gondolas with coiled end corrugations Plus a Hutchins end Gon

John,
The Monon had a number of gondolas with this kind of pressed steel end reminiscent of a Van Dorn end. If you look closely at the gondola with this end, you can make out part of MONON in the shadow near the top left corner of the car.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On July 1, 2017 at 10:20 PM "John Barry northbaylines@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Two more of this distinctive end, spotted next to a composite gon with a Hutchins end.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA