Re: Terminology

Jason Kliewer

Here are the track specs.  Notice they are for UP and BNSF.

The section of track is called a turnout.  The switch is the movable part of the turnout.  It's even labeled right in the drawings.

Why this is so hard to grasp, baffles the mind.

Jason Kliewer
Colorado Springs, CO

Join to automatically receive all group messages.